Ethics & Law
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Difference & Similarities between Ethics & Law

+32
joymeeeee
pingmsc
malabanan_kristinerose
ace0249
Danielle Pascua
dianeeee
infinitemattress25
enaira31
halogenz224
Milleth Manzanilla
gedaria0331
jheniecarconsigo
Angela Pineda
Ma. Gelyn Dinapo
anggongjenjerome@gmail.co
TorresEljohn
rivas_peter
dnsgrcl
Sharalyn B. Dela Cerna
Rufinoofficial
siriban_rudolf
salazar_princess
Mark Anghelo
Spiky
RusselVillareal16
ricamariepaming
quiroz_maryann
saballa_jayar
DRAVEN
althea faye
prljwlldnr
Admin Sam
36 posters
Go down
Admin Sam
Admin Sam
Admin
https://samantha.forumotion.net

Difference & Similarities between Ethics & Law Empty Difference & Similarities between Ethics & Law

Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:16 am
Difference & Similarities between Ethics & Law 20180810
Difference & Similarities between Ethics & Law 20180811

SIMILARITIES BETWEEN ETHIC S AND LAW

Both ethics and law are complimentary to each other and are made:

· to guide user from misusing computers

· to create a healthy computer society, so that computers are used to contribute to a better life

· to prevent any crime

Last edited by Admin on Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
prljwlldnr
Guru

Difference & Similarities between Ethics & Law Empty Re: Difference & Similarities between Ethics & Law

Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:17 am
What is the scariest law in using computer?
althea faye
Guru

Difference & Similarities between Ethics & Law Empty Re: Difference & Similarities between Ethics & Law

Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:52 am
prljwlldnr wrote:What is the scariest law in using computer?
cyber crime law I guess ?
Admin Sam
Admin Sam
Admin

Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:54 am
althea faye wrote:

Yes, for me it is also cyber crime.
"Offences that are committed against individuals or groups of individuals with a criminal motive to intentionally harm the reputation of the victim or cause physical or mental harm, or loss, to the victim directly or indirectly, using modern telecommunication networks such as Internet ."
prljwlldnr
Guru

Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:19 am
Admin Sam wrote:
althea faye wrote:

"Offences that are committed against individuals or groups of individuals with a criminal motive to intentionally harm the reputation of the victim or cause physical or mental harm, or loss, to the victim directly or indirectly, using modern telecommunication networks such as Internet ."

What is the punishment for those who commit cyber crime?
althea faye
Guru

Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:22 am
prljwlldnr wrote:
Admin Sam wrote:
althea faye wrote:

I think they will go to jail ? just saying .
prljwlldnr
Guru

Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:23 am
althea faye wrote:
prljwlldnr wrote:
Admin Sam wrote:
althea faye wrote:

For how many days, months or years?
althea faye
Guru

Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:26 am
prljwlldnr wrote:
althea faye wrote:
prljwlldnr wrote:
Admin Sam wrote:
althea faye wrote:

For how many days, months or years?
I don't exactly know how long . but i'm pretty sure that they will sure go to jail.
DRAVEN
Guru

Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:03 pm
althea faye wrote:
is cyber bullying considered as cyber crime?
Admin Sam
Admin Sam
Admin

Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:35 pm
DRAVEN wrote:
althea faye wrote:

yes, Cyber bullying is the use of electronic communication devices to bully a person. and you are also doing crimes if someone got insulted.
DRAVEN
Guru

Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:48 pm
Admin Sam wrote:
DRAVEN wrote:
althea faye wrote:

yes, Cyber bullying is the use of electronic communication devices to bully a person. and you are also doing crimes if someone got insulted.

but how would a person will know if he/she is offending someone over the internet? for example, I commented on a post of someone with my own opinion based on what I have seen or read, and then without knowing.. the person got very offended or insulted.. is that already considered as cyber bullying?
saballa_jayar
Guru

Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:10 pm
It depends, maybe it can a cyber bullying if it is your own intention or based on the person understanding about your comment. Because if that comment really offend him he/she will do something to report it
quiroz_maryann
Guru

Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:34 am
How people can maintain the to possess the laws and ethics? Are we required to memorize those?
quiroz_maryann
Guru

Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:36 am
How about the people who are illiterate or uneducated? How can we acknowledge them by not consuming much of time?
quiroz_maryann
Guru

Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:42 am
Since this is very significant for every individual, I guess this must be teach in our first home, right?
ricamariepaming
Guru

Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:20 am
I was somewhat a victim of identity theft and cyber bullying how can i tell it to the authority if i don't know who is the person behind those actions?
ricamariepaming
Guru

Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:27 am
I just then realized that cyberworld made it easier for unhumane human to do their doings. (Like the illegal things and all)
ricamariepaming
Guru

Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:31 am
I think that technology literacy and internet literacy must be added to the subject so people will be aware of whay they're doing in the online world. And must injected to the little ones (elementary) so when they grew up they already knew the what is right and wrong. Not unlike if you just noticed this ethics and laws when you are already an adult. -_- people just become so toxic!
DRAVEN
Guru

Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:31 am
quiroz_maryann wrote:How people can maintain the to possess the laws and ethics? Are we required to memorize those?

Maybe it always depend on people on how they're going to act online.
RusselVillareal16
Guru

Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:35 pm
Ethics are rules of conduct. A Laws are rules developed by governments in order to provide balance in society and protection to its citizens.
RusselVillareal16
Guru

Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:38 pm
Law and ethics are different in a manner that what a person must do and what a person should do

Spiky
Guru

Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:38 pm
If ever one of the ethics did not follow, is there any penalty that supported by law?
Spiky
Guru

Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:47 pm
What does no punishment in ethics? Hmmm?
Spiky
Guru

Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:48 pm
It means that the user have free to do things what ever he/she do?
Spiky
Guru

Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:50 pm
If the ethics of the computer is a guideline, it has a proper way of using it?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum